Our statement of faith is based on the finished work of Christ.
- We believe in One God, Eternal, Three-in-One, Creator and Sustainer of all things
- We believe God created humanity in His image to rule and manage all that He has created and to extend His Kingdom over all
- We believe that humanity fell short of the Glory of God through sin and all of creation became subject to sin and death from then onwards
- We believe God, in spite of sin, demonstrated the extent of his love for us by taking up human flesh and dying the death of sinful humanity
- We believe redemption is available to every human being now and always through the death and resurrection of Jesus from the dead
- We believe there is a new creation of beings; a new species, a new breed! Grace-conscious, blood-bought and Spirit-filled whom God has predestined for Glory
- We believe humanity, through faith in God’s Grace, are being restored to God’s Glory
- We believe in Jesus Christ and his imminent return to set up the Kingdom of God upon the earth as it is in heaven.